Thursday, July 16

Thursday Links

I am not feeling particularly spry this day. I have a cold...in July, and am just feeling overall without purpose. This is why when I saw this video of a squirrel with a yogurt cup over its head, I felt this was a perfect representation of where I am in the universe. The lack of any sound other than the scrambling of the rodent or nature makes it all too hypnotizing. I watched it over and over about 15 times and since it is looped 3 times in the actual clip that means I watched this 45 times today.

(via Yesbutnobutyes)


It's been a great ride of epic fail this year for the Nationals. [Gunaxin]

Celebrating those in baseball who are or were on the wrong side of the Mendoza line. [Rumors and Rants]

More from YBNBY: THIS IS WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING INSTEAD OF FIXING OUR PROBLEMS! [Yesbutnobutyes]

Sports need a slump-buster. [The Onion]

The best hockey game of the year set to take place in Fenway next season. [Awful Announcing]

Bernie Kosar never learned how to cut bread. [HHR]

Trivia time: Name the MLB All-Star Game MVPs, or just sit there and remain ignorant. [Sporcle]

Listen to the mid-summer edition of our podcast for Bobcats Planet. Catfish wins a bet against me over the height of Eric Snow. [Bobcats Planet]

The ESPYs sound about as entertaining as I would expect. [SportsbyBrooks]

No comments: